IMMIGRATION BASED ON INVESTMENT – WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
The demand for immigration opportunities based on investment is at its highest ever. This presentation will cover the various schemes offered by different countries to people wanting to immigrate and the factors you must consider.
- Immigration is always personal: A look at the drivers and pathways for skill based and investment focused migration
- Entrepreneurial Migration Routes for the South African Client
- Practical options for PR and Citizenship: A comparative look at various pathways
- The politics and the bureaucracy: Pitfalls and challenges with the immigration landscape
- How does it all come together: Lessons learnt and industry best practices
Gavin Colaco and visiting expert, Ms Nofisatu Mojidi, of Fragomen Africa (Pty) Ltd will share their extensive knowledge to give you the information you need to make a decision.
WHEN Friday 21 June 2019
TIME: Registration 08:30, Function: 09:00 – 11:00
VENUE : 7th Floor JCC House, cor Empire Rd and Owl St, Milpark
PRICE : R399.00 JCCI members, R699.00 non-members (includes VAT)
PARKING: There is secure parking next to JCC House (27 Owl St) on a first-come basis.
Entrance to the parking garage is opposite the Garden Court
Hotel (not included in fee)
BOOKING: Zanele Ndimande email@example.com Tel 011 726-5300