FREE TRAINING FOR BLACK YOUTH-OWNED BUSINESSES
IMPROVE YOUR PROFITABILITY:
1) INCREASE YOUR SALES, AND
2) DEVELOP BETTER CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
These two FREE practical seminars, Sales Training and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), are aimed at Black youth-owned businesses based in Greater Johannesburg that have been operating for at least 2 years.
24 MAY - 8-Step Sales Process
The hands-on practical training is aimed at entrepreneurs, sales people, business owners and working professionals who need to sell effectively. It will teach you:
- The differences between product features and benefits
- Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Your elevator pitch
- One to One selling – The 8-Step Sales Process
- Handling customer’s objections
- Closing a sale and upselling for generating revenue
19 July - 8-Step CRM Method
Proven ideas and innovative strategies designed to help you get more customers, grow your sales and save time.
- Strategies to entice new sales leads and list building
- Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management best practices
- How to nurture sales leads to improve sales closing ratios
- Monitoring and measuring customer engagement
- Tactics for WOWing your clients, improving upsells and Customer Lifetime Value
Training will take place 08:30 – 16:30 in Milpark Johannesburg. Booking is essential. Contact Dorothy Lotter at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 011 726-5300 for a booking form.