JCCI SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT IMBIZO - 3 AUGUST 2017
|In association with
inclusive economic growth through stakeholder partnerships
COMPANIES ARE SPENDING MILLIONS OF RAND ON SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT
- IS THE MONEY BEING WELL SPENT?
Supplier development is the single most important activity that any company can be involved in to improve its buying position. CEOs, procurement managers and supplier development managers must not miss out on this opportunity to benefit from input by experts who have managed 1000s of EDI / Supplier Development projects
- Business is often criticized for not doing enough to advance the transformation of the South African economy and the development of black enterprise. The Conference will showcase private sector enterprise and supplier development projects.
- There will be opportunities for businesses to identify synergies between different development projects, thereby enabling them to maximize their investment.
- Experts with hands-on experience will examine the challenges, success factors and outcomes of key projects in different industry sectors.
- Black businesses matching the criteria for different development projects can meet with the businesses that own the projects.
- The objective is to review, assess, and chart the way forward to ensure future development projects meet the needs of the 4th Industrial Revolution
Companies with development projects are encouraged to sponsor two or three of their project beneficiaries (at R199 each) so that they can attend and network with possible future corporate customers.
Gauteng Premier, David Makhura, will use the Imbizo as a vehicle to interact with business and to share his plans to develop the economy.
Venue: KPMG Wanooka Place, St Andrews Road, Parktown
Time: Registration 08:30 Conference 09:00 – 15:00
Cost (incl VAT): Qualifying SMEs R199, JCCI members R599, non-members R899
Booking: Charmain Hawtrey firstname.lastname@example.org 011 726-5300